Should You Get A Renter’s Content Insurance For Your Strata Home?


We discovered this article and thought that we would share it with you. It’s from ANZ Banking Group titled Renters’ contents insurance.

It’s filled with relevant information on your strata home. Here’s one of them:

When you’re renting a property, you’re just as susceptible as a homeowner to potential threats such as theft, fire, water or electrical damage. Your landlord’s insurance will not cover your personal belongings. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal belongings are adequately insured.

The full text should give more context so do finish reading it.

Read the source article at ANZ Personal Banking