How and APVO can Help You Eradicate Violence in the Strata Property


What can we do, as strata apartment owners, if there is a visitor who often exhibits violent behaviour in the premises? This is what this article from Look Up Strata aims to help us with this interesting post.

“These can be taken out against neighbours, as in your case. You would still need to report the incident to the police who might decide to apply for the APVO on your behalf. Should they not be inclined to do so, you may contact your local court and make a private/personal application. In the case of the latter option, you should seek legal advice,” writes Leanne Habib in the article.

It’s an interesting piece that you can access by clicking on the link below.

Read the source article at